To be able to process LCs alone is insufficient for an executive to handle their financing requirements. The party concerned must also know:
The various Trade Financing products available from commercial banks,
- The type and quantum to apply for, and
- The Risks and Pitfalls to avoid.
- Concept of Trade Financing.
- Quantum of financing requirements.
- Tenor of financing requirements
- Alternatives to Trade Financing from Banks.
- Dangers of borrowing inappropriate amounts
- Overview of LC Operations.
- Importing financing products.
- Export services and financing products.
- Features and function of Bank Guarantees.
- Do’s and Don’ts in trade.