Purchasing is a process. Purchasers should be exposed to the necessary specific steps taken at each stage to ensure the maximum benefit for their organization. This course will focus on the important challenge faced by those responsible for making purchases that is establishing and maintaining their reputation as a strong and experienced buyer. Buyers will also discover skillful ways to make suppliers appreciate their business and reduce the burden of administrative paperwork. This course will also help participants learn masterful negotiating and purchasing techniques used by the most sophisticated and effective buyers in the business. Finally as a buyer you will sound like a professional no matter what you are buying.
At the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- improve your negotiating skills to get the price, quality and service you want.
- learn the key factors in an effective purchasing system.
- learn criteria for finding suppliers who will best serve your needs.
- identify ways to turn a supplier problem into a financial advantage for your company.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Purchasing Executives/ Officer, professional buyers, administration / finance officers
Interactive remote learning and practical approach incorporating Discussions & Exercise
- Introduction to Procurement
- Effective Purchasing System
- Vendor Development program
- Negotiate Optimum Price, Quality and Service
- Strategies & Tactics for Skillful Negotiation