Sales and Service Tax (SST) since implementation w.e.f. 1/9/2018, has also undergone various updates CONSTANTLY.
SST Requirements like implementation mechanism on (1) Changes on taxable goods movement to Special Areas and Designated Areas, (2) Updates on various SST guides and policies, (3) Accounting for imported services for all businesses (regardless of its size) and its exemption to account for such under certain circumstances, (4) exemptions for certain businesses to avoid double taxation effects and (5) claiming refund on certain taxes are yet to be fully aware and may be a target for customs audit.
Hence this training seminar will incorporate all updates published by RMCD from time to time for SST and also the Income Tax Updates via Budget 2022 and is designed to assist participants in achieving the following OBJECTIVES:
- Be aware of what IRB has updated the Direct Tax via the 2022 budget
- To be up-to-date with all SST treatments since implementations to ensure compliance.
- Beware of common pitfalls / issues to avoid.
- To be able to do your SST implementation health check in preparation for Audit in accordance with updated legislations and RMCD policies
- Understand the various SST Exemptions / Benefits facilities availability.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Business Owners and Company Directors
- CEO, COO, CFOs, Financial Controllers and Finance Managers,
- Accountants, Accounts Executives, Accounts Assistants.
- Business Advisors, Auditors and Internal Audit Staff
- Freelance Accounting Professionals,
- Procurement/Purchasing/Sales/Logistics and other functional Managers
- Other functional staff engaged in SST implementation matters.
Lectures through power point presentation, notes handout, exercise, discussion.
- SST UPDATES AND INSIGHTS
- IMPLEMENTATION MECHANISM AND ITS COMMON ISSUES TO AVOID AND OVERCOME IN RESPECT OF
b. Sales Tax Implementation
c. Service Tax Implementation
d. Accounting Administration
- HEALTH CHECK FOR CUSTOMS AUDIT PREPARATION
CERTIFICATE OF PARTICIPATION