Brunei’s central location in Southeast Asia, with good telecommunications and airline connections; no personal income, sales or export taxes, and its stable political situation, offer a welcoming climate for doing business in this country.
The economy of Brunei is a mixture of foreign and domestic entrepreneurship, government regulation and welfare measures. Per capita GDP is among the highest in the world and substantial income from overseas investment. The Brunei government provides free medical services and free education through the university level to its citizens and this translates to high levels of disposable income.
Malaysian Export Academy will be organizing the half day special talk on Doing Business in Brunei on 15 February 2023 at MEXA Training Centre in Puchong, Selangor.
- Brunei at a glance
- Basic facts about Brunei
- Post-covid current updates
- Brunei industries & opportunities
- Overviews on major industries in Brunei (oil & gas, construction and infrastructure)
- Food and Beverage (F&B) and Halal industry updates and opportunities
- E-commerce updates and opportunities
- Requirement and Market Entry Strategy
- Important Agencies and Trade Associations