Your Supervisors today are the leaders of tomorrow. Developing your Supervisor means creating a winning team to meet and translate customers’ needs into actions, build productive internal and external relationship and help organization achieve its objectives.
Supervisors are the vital link between management, customers and front- liners. Therefore, it is essential that Supervisors are equipped with the right skills to prepare them for the future challenges, assume leadership roles, continually seek ways to improve the way they work in line with your company’s mission, business direction for the new millennium and demonstrate a thorough understanding of customers’ business needs. Enhancing and broadening your Supervisors skills and mind set will develop their people and technical skills “on-the-job”. SUPERVISION! That is what Supervisors must possess to face the challenges of change and have the leading edge.
After this course, you will be able to:
- Enhance Supervisors understanding of their roles and responsibilities as a change agent.
- Identify and explain how Supervisors leadership styles influence employees’ attitude and organization culture.
- Improve employees’ commitment through effective communication and the company’s competitive edge.
- Learn how to diagnose the current performance gap and set new performance standards.
- Acquire skills to manage difficult employees, grievance, discipline and work related problems.
- Learn and apply proven and time-tested planning and control skills.
- Perform better as a supervisor
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Professionals in managerial or supervisory roles, such as Team Leaders, Department Heads, Frontline Manager and Supervisors, will greatly benefit from this course.
Interactive learning and practical approach incorporating group Discussions, activities and case study
- MODULE 1- INTRODUCTION TO SUPERVISION AND MANAGEMENT – YOUR ROLE
- MODULE 2 – HOW VALUE, ATTITUDE AND BEHAVIOR DETERMINE ORGANISATION EXCELLENCE
- MODULE 3 – CHALLENGES IN SUPERVISION
- MODULE 4 – SUPERVISORY SKILLS
- MODULE 5 – LEADERSHIP STYLES
- MODULE 7: DEVELOPING SUBORDINATES ABILITY
- MODULE 8: MANAGING DIFFICULT WORKERS
CERTIFICATE OF PARTICIPATION