Purchasing is a process. Purchasers should be exposed to the necessary specific steps taken at each stage to ensure the maximum benefit for their organization. This course will focus on the important challenge faced by those responsible for making purchases that is establishing and maintaining their reputation as a strong and experienced buyer.
Buyers will also discover skilful ways to make suppliers appreciate their business and reduce the burden of administrative paperwork. This course will also help participants learn masterful negotiating and purchasing techniques used by the most sophisticated and effective buyers in the business. Finally as a buyer you will sound like a professional no matter what you are buying.
At the end of this course, participants should be able to;
- Improve your negotiating skills to get the price, quality and service you want.
- Learn the key factors in an effective purchasing system.
- Use effective telephone techniques including negotiating on the telephone.
- Learn criteria for finding suppliers who will best serve your needs.
- Identify ways to turn a supplier problem into a financial advantage for your company.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Purchasing Executives/ Officer, professional buyers, administration / finance officers
Interactive learning and practical approach incorporating group Discussions, activities and case study
- Introduction to Procurement
- Strategies & Tactics for Skillful Negotiation
- Effective Purchasing System
- Negotiate Optimum Price, Quality and Service
- Cut Administrative Effort with More Efficient Buying Procedures
- Vendor Development program
- Get the Most Out of Your Supplier
- Powerful Ways to Get More For Your Money
CERTIFICATE OF PARTICIPATION