Although writing is an important part of working life, few employees receive help with documents or writing guidance. Unclear writing creates confusion, leading to more enquiries for clarification, errors, complaints and also rework. All of these consume valuable company time.
Many feel insecure about their grammar and writing skills which results in tendency to use overly formal phrases that leave the reader with a negative impression of the writer and the company.
This course will help you improve your English writing skills in a business and professional setting.
Upon completion of this programme, participant will be able to:
- Speed up the writing process when writing business documents such as emails, memo & reports
- Organize their ideas and conclusions in reader-friendly written style, usage of correct grammars
- Apply the main rules of good business writing.
- Select simple language to ensure that messages are read, understood and get results.
At the end of this programme, participant will have gained the following knowledge and learning and be able to:
- Improve English writing skills in a business and professional setting.
- Able to understand the correct ground rules on how to organize and execute proper business write-ups.
All who wish to improve their Business Writing Skills in a commercial or business context
(Executives, Junior Executives, Junior Officer / Clerk)
An interactive and practical approach incorporating group discussions/exercises, presentations and role plays.
- Module 1: Prioritizing Concerns for Effective Business Writing
- Module 2: Mindset in Business Writing
- Module 3: Business Vocabulary/ Choice of Words
- Module 4: Useful Phrases for Writing
- Module 5: E-mails
- Module 6: Memos
- Module 7: Business Letters
CERTIFICATE OF PARTICIPATION