People differ in their abilities and their aptitudes. There is always some difference between the quality and quantity of the same work on the same job being done by two different people.
Therefore, performance management and performance appraisal is necessary to understand each employee’s abilities, competencies and worth for the organization.
Used well, performance appraisal can focus every person’s attention on the company’s mission, vision, and values.
- Understand the Performance Appraisal Objectives & relevance to Individuals & Organisation
- What are we looking at in appraising someone?
- Address non-productive activities
- Conduct meaningful performance appraisal discussions
- Be prepared for some common challenges of the appraisal process
- Understand the errors in conducting appraisals
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Head of Departments, Senior Managers, Managers, Assistant Managers, Team Leaders and anyone who is leading a team.
Remote online training. An interactive and practical approach incorporating group discussions /exercises, presentations and role play.
- Good Internet / wifi connectivity
- PC / Laptop with good audio/visual
- Virtual platform – ZOOM
Module 1: Performance Appraisal Objectives
Module 2: WHAT to Appraise?
Module 3: Performance Management?