In today’s competitive business environment, English is increasingly becoming the global language of communication in the commercial world. However, effectively using English in the workplace requires a very specific and demanding knowledge of business-centred grammar and vocabulary.
Whether personal or business, the ability to speak and write effectively – both in terms of productivity and responsiveness is becoming crucial.
This course is designed to assist you to Speak in English and Writing effective emails in a business or professional setting.
At the end of the course participants shall be able to:
- Use English in a realistic working context
- Communicate more confidently
- Apply listening technique before speaking
- Participate more successfully in business activities
- Expand their professional vocabulary
- Organize ideas and present them in an appropriate manner
- Controlling the tone of e-mail and the image it conveys
- Writing email subject lines that convey useful information and get readers’ attention
- Using concise, specific language and plain English that communicates clearly and professionally
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
All who wish to improve their Basic English language in a commercial or business context in the shortest time possible.
An interactive and practical approach incorporating group discussions/exercises, role plays and presentations.
SPEAKING IN ENGLISH
Module 1: Communication Process
Module 2: Creating Impressions
Module 3: Business Vocabulary/ Choice of Words
Module 4: Business Activities – Application
WRITING EFFECTIVE EMAILS
Participants are required to bring some of the previous emails they have written & rectify /improve those emails during the training session based on the principles being taught.
Module 1: Drawing Attention
Module 2: Making E-mails Readable
Module 3: Common E-mail Grammar
Module 4: Conclusion & Action