This course will help the participant to create customized dashboard in Excel. A business or digital dashboard in the simplest terms, is a display of metrics in numeric or graphical form. These metrics or what is commonly referred to as measures, range widely depending on the customer and type of organization. Towards the end of the program, participants will create a working dashboard.
Participants will discover advanced EXCEL dashboards creation techniques and strategies to improve their EXCEL competency level.
Participants will demonstrate advanced EXCEL skills to create and display their own custom dashboards with minimum error.
Remote Learning, Lecture style, with hands-on exercises
- Familiarity with using a personal computer, mouse, and keyboard
- Comfortable in using Windows environment
- Ability to launch and close programs
- Navigate to information stored in the computer
- Manage files and folders
- Have basic Microsoft Excel skills
- Module 1: Importing & Cleaning Data
- Module 2: Working With Multiple Worksheets
- Module 3: Basic Data Analysis
- Module 4: Introduction to PivotTable
- Module 5: Introduction to Dashboarding
- Module 6: Data Visualization Best Practices
CERTIFICATE OF PARTICIPATION