Organizations go to great lengths to differentiate themselves from one another, usually at much expense. In reality, it is often their service culture that has one of the biggest impacts on customers and helps a customer decide whether or not to do business with the organization.
Most businesses lose their customer every day because of bad service and others gain them due to better service. Smart executives know that customer service development is an on-going process. To deliver effective customer service, an organization needs to seriously commit to and invest in their employees who manage the customers. But where do we start! What makes Customer Service Professional? Also one of the aspects of customer service which is often overlooked is how the customer is handled when things go wrong. How you recover with a customer is critical to building customer loyalty and customer retention. Avoid turning dissatisfied customer into an angry one!
Upon completion of this programme, participant will be able to:
- Apply Quality principles in Customer Service
- Mentally prepared & focused in handling customers
- Create good first impressions & build rapport with customers
- Manage Customer Experience
- Understand the needs of customers
- Sound confident and helpful.
- Use effective questioning to understand customer expectations
- Recognize barriers to the delivery of outstanding customer service.
- Learn techniques for dealing with angry or upset customers.
Remote learning – interactive virtual classroom
At the end of this programme, participant will have gained the following knowledge and learning and be able to:
- Apply good & effective Quality Service Mindset.
- Would be tactful in managing clients and customers.
- Improve soft skills and confident level in engaging customers.
Managers, Executives, Customer Service Personnel, Sales & Marketing Personnel, Clerks, Supervisors, Officers and all those who need to handle customers.
Module 1: Quality Leading the Way
Module 2: Understanding Expectations
Module 3: Managing Customer Experiences
Module 4: Recovering when Things Go Wrong
CERTIFICATE OF PARTICIPATION